Thursday, March 5, 2009

Read all about it!!



My wonderful sister has a blog dedicated to your one and only...ME! So read all about it at Hear Me Roar: http://heartasharoar.blogspot.com/ Also her link is posted in my Fav links section for your easy access. And yes, she does mention Scott in her blog, but hey, I will share my shining star.

I am getting ready to take my didj to the doctor. He seemed like he was getting better the last time I blogged. However, he has still been running high fevers and the congestion is getting the better of him. Poor little guy. I just worry that his viral infection has turned into a sinus infection or gone to his lungs since he is unable to take a deep breath. No worries my wonderful fans he has an appt at 1:50 and all will be answered.

I will continue on with more homework as soon as we get back from the doctors office. My super mother got me the book, "Attractor Factor" by Joe Vitale for my birthday. As suggested by my miracles coach. So I will dig into that book today
and dig deeper into my life changing process.

One conversation I have had that is extremely note-worthy is my conversation I had recently with my friend, Jeff. Jeff is a great guy living in Michigan. He and I recently were having a chat that led to talking about hate. I won't go full bore into the conversation as I respect his privacy. The energy that is put into hating someone or something is far greater than one would expect. A lot of energy goes into hate. I have to ask if that is worth it? The energy consumed could be far better spent putting your resources into making a difference toward that hate. Now I don't want it to seem like this conversation of hate was about
Jeff being consumed by it. We were just discussing the topic of hate. Just to clear the air here. I told him that I felt how people harbor hate and expend it is the difference between Helen Keller and Hitler. Or maybe an even greater example would be Anne Frank and Hitler. When we hate a person we are giving that person a lot of our energy. That is such a waste. Could we turn that hate into energy toward ourselves or maybe even helping others? Sure we can! It is all a choice that we make. So did Hitler know he was making the choice to hate? To expend energy against a race? Yes, he did. As sad as it may seem that is the choice we make. It is made more on a subconcsious level, but we can choose against that. Now believe me no one is perfect and by no means am I comparing anyone that hates or dislikes with Hitler. I am just giving you a known identity to help put yourself in check. Decide who you would rather be and set goals toward obtaining that life. make changes, big or small to be satisfied with yourself. You are all that matters! So make those choices based on what you want to see. Very important! Simple examples would be, "I hate traffic jams!" Can you instead harbor that energy taken towards hate and put it into washing your car. Or maybe even write a letter to a loved one. If fury is your friend then try kickboxing or soccer. Something that constructively expends your energy. If you are exhausted have you noticed how hard it is to expend that hate? Also if you hate a specific person, place, group or race, maybe try to see all sides of that hate. Where does it stem from? Is it a legitimate way to expend your energy? Is there a better way to solve the idea of hate? I am sure you can find something even if you dig! Even if you just settle on the fact that you are better for disolving your hate, then do that!


This is a pic of Nate and I going for a walk...then the downpour began. We got soaked! It was a fun walk and Zues had fun puddle jumping.

I would like to thank the readers of my blog. I love your comments and suggestions. If you read my sisters blog you will know that comments are what make a bloggers life all worth it. All your suggestions are wonderful. If you would like to ask me a question or have a blog request then let me know.

Blessings!

"stop work at your computer and place your hands in namaste, the centered position of respect and thanks"

Namasté

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Namaste)
Jump to: navigation, search

Namasté, Namaskar or Namaskaram (Sanskrit: नमस्ते [nʌmʌsˈteː] from external sandhi between namaḥ and te) is a common spoken greeting or salutation in the Indian subcontinent. Taken literally, it means "I bow to you". The word is derived from Sanskrit (namas): to bow, obeisance, reverential salutation, and (te): "to you".[1] Namaskar is considered a slightly more formal version than namasté but both express deep respect. It is commonly used in India and Nepal by Hindus, Jains and Buddhists, and many continue to use this outside the Indian subcontinent.

When spoken to another person, it is commonly accompanied by a slight bow made with hands pressed together, palms touching and fingers pointed upwards, in front of the chest. The gesture can also be performed wordlessly and carry the same meaning.

In Indian and Nepali culture, the word is spoken at the beginning of written or verbal communication. However, upon departure the only the wordless hands-folded gesture is made.

*In yoga, namasté is said to mean "The light within me honors the light within you," as spoken by both the yoga instructor and yoga students.*

No comments:

Post a Comment