Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Choose Happiness


I am currently reading the book, "Attractor Factor" by Dr Joe Vitale. I have mentioned him quite a few times in other blogs. He is also the founder of my Miracles Coaching program that I am currently participating in. And by the way, it is going GREAT! I am reading the book in conjunction with the coaching program. He has a great section on Happiness. I am not quoting him word for word, but I got the ideas for this blog directly from this book. If you are interested in more check out any of his wonderful books available at Amazon.com. I will touch on it shortly and then let you make your choices. {smile}

As we create desires and wants...what is the primary focus of most of our desires? Happiness.

We want a new car; so we can be happy.
We want our dream home;
so we can be happy.
We want a trusting relationship; so we can be happy.

We want more money; so we can be happy.
We want success; so we can be happy.


Are you catching the trend? Do we ever wish for unhappiness? I hope not!

So the truth of the matter is to find happiness NOW. Start with being grateful. If you need to make a list of things to be grateful for, by all means grab a pen and make a list. I touched on this in greater detail in my last blog.
You need to make the decision to be happy with what you have...now. Not if I only had more money I could find happiness. What about if you find happiness money will follow? Can that be true? OF COURSE!

Remember you get what you ask for...what are you asking for?


Blessings!


"put something extra in someone's piggy bank"

1 comment: