Saturday, February 28, 2009

Welcome!


Hello all! I am so excited to share the happenings in my life. First of all I had my first miracles coaching session. It was wonderful. I am very excited of more things to come. I am identifying my wants, turning them into intentions...then letting them go. I also am paying attention to conversations and how I speak with others. This is a very important step to becoming more open. One of the best things that I got from my session with Robyn was when she said, "You will see many signs of land as you go. These are important to recognize." She explained with a great visual that as I start to make changes I will see different "signs of land." Like when searching for new land, on the water you see land birds or rocks or different signs that land is ahead. These signs are important to recognize because they mean that better, (land), is ahead. Her example was when searching for a guy. One would start meeting quite a few different men, yet not 100% what one is looking for. These are the signs of land. The signs that the universe is getting the request and it is providing. The miracle will be soon. I love it.!! Also a good point toward not settling for a sign and to hold out for the land!

As I pay attention to how I hold conversations, I notice that I tend to be and stay fairly positive. As we talk we are programing our minds for how to think and feel about things. So if I am constantly looking in the mirror and leaving in disgust that programs that feeling. Or even more effective and hurtful is looking in the mirror and saying, "I am so fat!" this programs your mind to be dutiful and fulfill that request. How powerful words are!! I think the greatest application for me was to listen to how others talk. I noticed, without much news to me, how contagious negativity spreads. Yet positive tends to hush a crowd. My example is at work. A co-worker was talking about a person, making fun and being rude. As we were standing in a circle and talking I noticed that others started to laugh and joke and add their comments. Then when I piped in and said a positive comment. What I noticed was that one person, (leader of the joking), said yeah you are right. But more profound was that the circle had disbanded. Odd, how addicting that negativity was, yet the opposite was unwanted. More interesting is the formation of the circle when the negative words started. I had a fun time listening to further comments and conversations through out the night. Sometimes adding my own comments and sometimes just watching to see reactions. Slow night at work I guess!!

Another wonderful lesson was to clear clutter. This pertains to my mind and my physical space and self. If I have been thinking over and over to call someone and just don't. Or to clean up the physical space in my life, vacuum & laundry for me. Pay off debts or make arrangement to. If someone owes you, request payment or settle the debt. The first thing I did was to sit down and write my dad and step-mom. I love having them in my life and miss them, I needed to tell them that. Also I put a call into my hypnotherapy instructor, Ron Stubbs, he has changed my life and showed me my path. I am grateful. Then I started cleaning. I am talking deep down clean! How important it is to not have dirt in our life. I vacuumed, to suck up loose and ground in dirt. Then to wipe our past and move to the future, I dusted and cleaned off the counters. Also the accumulation of past experiences, so I went through all the papers laying around and either cleared them by tossing them or filed them for future use. How beneficial all these things were! I still have so much more to do. Getting piles of laundry put away, and wash dirty clothes. Get old things out and simplify my life. Ahhh how refreshing. Besides, who likes coming home to a dirty home?

Some other happenings was an obvious 'sign of land.' I was on a real estate sight and had found the perfect home. Now mind you this is based on a picture and ad. It was in Camano Island, in my price range, and all the things I am looking for. Space for my business, land, cute fixer upper. I sent it to my mortgage broker..."Is this possible?" I can't just sit when I find the perfect thing. Action is the next step. The universe will provide, it is up to us to take action! I also requested more information from my agent. Then I went to work. I just had the over all feeling that if it is supposed to happen it will. I will know what to do. As stated, it was slow at work. So I went to show a friend, Charlie, my perfect home. It was gone! Now the funny things is what happened next...I felt fine! I know that usually I would be sad. I figure that this home was my 'sign of land!' This feeling was astounding! I even joked with everyone that I was SO sad, yet I wasn't and maybe that is why I could joke!! I knew that if that house was the perfect house then it would all come together. The universe must have better plans for me! I can't wait to see!!

Today my sister and family came to visit. I have missed her and am excited to see my niece and nephew. We haven't seen her and Scott since Christmas time, so it was long over due. She brought me my most wonderful BIRTHDAY present. Which is posted on this page. I had requested a work of art from her. And I got it!! It is a quilted sign for my business. Front says "New View Hypnotherapy Welcome!" Then when you flip it over the back has a busy with client message and to call. I would quote it for you, however it is hanging on my door already! It is perfect! She put it all together in my business colors and everything like only she can do! Thank you Tasha!!!

I feel like I am changing my direction for the best! I am so happy to have everything in my life right now. I love my job, my career and my family and friends!! There are more aspects to being truly wealthy, but I am well on my way!

Blessings!


"wait for a door to be unlocked instead of trying to break it down"

3 comments:

  1. I really like the picture you took of the wallhanging, it looks mighty purty. Don't let Mom or Aunt Carolyn get too close to it, as they might try to reposess the bits of fabric that they recognize as originally theirs. Oh yeah, and... this was your BIRTHDAY present, not Christmas. Don't have people thinking I'm months behind, when really I'm only a week or two behind. AND I was just at Mom's two weeks ago, you just weren't there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just noticed you changed your header. Frickin' awesome if I do say so myself. And I DO... say so myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a awesome web site...I read your comments and sat and thought about what you said about the signs of the land...I admire you in that you are so postive..and you do radiate that image in everything you do! If only I could be even 1/4th of that !! Ha! Sharon

    ReplyDelete