Saturday, February 14, 2009

All New


OK so as requested by my loving sister...here is a pic of my Bushman's new hair. It is taken from my phone so it isn't a top quality pic...but hey! Now you can see my cuties new cut. Looks so much better!! And he loves fixing it in the morning. I have to laugh though because the show that he is following has it all spiked up. The pic shows how the stylist fixed his hair. He now spikes his all up, like Angel.
The name of this post is 'all new' for a reason, I have so much going on. I am delighted to share! First my Didj's new cut, then I talked with a great mortgage broker the other day and now have a path to follow to get me into a home. His name is Dean Hayes with Security First if you are need of a very knowledgeable person. And the best news of all is the Miracles coaching program that I have been accepted into. It is taught by Joe Vitale's team. Joe is a wonderful hypnotherapist in Austin TX. I am very excited to start. I will be getting one on one training for 3 months. So expect great changes from me!! I imagine it to be a pretty intense course that takes up a lot of time...but I am ready! And of course my laptop that I am using right now is new. So this blog will be slowly having pictures added as I get some added to my computer. What else?...I have been in contact with another great hypnotherapist, Devin Hastings. He is a genius in diabetes hypnotherapy, which recent events have encouraged me to look into learning this specialty. Devin also has a great emergency hypnotherapy program which he has given me some suggestions in that area as well. All in all I have had some great starts to many avenues in my life. I can't wait for them to unroll and learn from it all.
Look for the positive and it will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment