Wednesday, February 11, 2009

All in a blog...


I decided to give blogging a try. My sister has the best blogs and now she has dragged her boyfriend, Scott into the equation. I am not sure if he went willingly, but none the less he has a great blog as well. I hope to be able to provide a link to their blogs, so if that all works out...check them out!

Catch up: My son has had this, well, hilarious hairstyle for quite some time now. He is very interested in Australia. Everything about it. So he was growing his hair like a bushman's! And he was succeeding. The other day I took him to get it trimmed, now mind you he has been asked a MILLION times to cut it short. But the other day I let him know that once again he could cut it how he wanted. It just needs to stay clean. (A word not known by many teenage boys!) As we walked into the shop he decided that he wanted his new doo to look like Angels. (the old vampire TV show) Oh what relief he was deciding on his own to keep it short! And he even walked taller after it was all done. (Scott this would be a great cartoon theme as well.) He looks so HANDSOME now. He loves it and everyone at school does too. Funny how that works. Can I just say once, 'See moms do know what they are talking about.' But really he is a great kid. His love for animals and Australia has taught me a lot. I just don't know what I was ever doing without him!
Off to work on this blog....Until next time...na-noo, na-noo!

1 comment: