Monday, February 1, 2010

Shift in Energy

Today I realized how much my energy has shifted.  I am happier, more content and just feel alive for me!  It feels great!!!

What did I do?  Focused on the positive.  Searched out ways that I can give to others.  It isn't a secret that I am buying my first home.  So obviously I am trying to reduce my spending right now.  I look for ways that I can give from the talent that I possess.  This is hard because I must first recognize my talents and what I can do for others. 

I recently went to my sisters house because she wanted to help me on the search and rescue blog that I have.  I had a great time just sitting and spending time with her and the family.  I learned new things and just enjoyed the moment.  My sister is very talented so for me to give something that is not bought is hard for me.  I found that I gave her time. 

Sometimes we feel that we don't have time to give, but this is very important to give to people.  Even everyday people.  Stop to give time.  Stop to listen, notice what color their eyes are. 

When you take the time to listen, focus on the positive and spend time with people, you will notice a positive shift in your energy as well.  And trust me...it feels magnificent!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment