Friday, July 31, 2009

Reiki on...


Through my Reiki training it is amazing how much I can feel. I do meditation to focus on what I have felt and what is me or someone else. The energy I feel from different people is amazing. It is very hard to explain, but I feel as though I have been given new 'eyes' to see the world. Although much of what I experience is a feeling and not a sight.
I encourage anyone who has never had a Reiki session to find a local Reiki practitioner and sign up for at least one session. I find reiki to be addicting and I always want to learn more about what I feel from others. It is an endless study for me and I am loving every minute of it.
If you would like help finding a wonderful reiki practitioner in Northwest Washington then let me know. Any questions...email me. Also if you are a Reiki practitioner of any level I would love to meet you. Have a wonderful week!

Blessings!

"learn to see desires and make choices rather than act on all of them"

No comments:

Post a Comment